The Testo 405i (0560 1405) Hot-Wire Anemometer Probe is a wireless instrument for measuring air flow velocity, temperature, and volume flow. It is equipped with a telescopic shaft which extends to 15 inches for easy in-duct testing. You can reliably determine timed and multi-point flow traverses.
- Measures air velocity, volume flow, and temperature
- Small diameter (< 0.5 in.) and telescopic shaft ideal for in-duct air flow measurements
- Automatically calculates volume flow if duct dimensions are entered
- Reliably determines timed and multi-point flow traverses
- Suitable for performing air duct leakage tests