pH is a measurement of your body’s electrical balance and helps to regulate several bodily functions.
If your pH varies too much it’s difficult for enzymes to function properly, which can lead to illness.
For urine & saliva:
Using either saliva or urine you can test your pH to determine if your body is too acidic or too alkaline. It is very important to your health, can’t be ignored.
It is important to control the pH of water since it can be an indicator of other water problems. This applies in particular to private water supply, ponds, aquaculture and aquariums
If the pH value is too high, the disinfectant can not sufficiently exert its effect. If the pH value is too low, metal parts could be corroded.
1. Take one strip from the roll and dip it into the solution you want to measure. Strip color will change immediately.
2. Quickly match this color against the color chart on the surface of the pack to obtain the pH. Don’t wait or let it dry!
3. The number next to the color is your pH. The pH scale ranges from 1 (very acidic) to 14 (very basic), 7 is neutral.
- Universal pH paper is also great for Science Education, great product to have in every lab and at home to measure and inspect water quality, urine, saliva, soil, alkaline diet, aquariums and more.
- Measures pH values in the range of 1 to 14, 5 meter/16.4ft roll with 200 tests at 2.5cm per. Accurate accurate color matching with the enclosed. Color chart Clean measurement and clear results Cost-effective and easy to use
- Get fast and accurate results in just seconds with high quality pH paper. Comes in a nice package that’s easy to cary around.
- Appropriate for testing alkaline or acid level of any liquid,water, urine and spokes ect.
- Precise precise color matching