The ISOLATE II PCR and Gel Kit provides a simple, efficient membrane-based method for the purification of DNA from PCR reactions and from TAE and TBE agarose gels, without the need for hazardous reagents or ethanol precipitation.Six PCR products can be purified in 10 minutes using simple binding and elution steps. Concentrated PCR products ranging between 60 bp and 15 kb can be eluted, removing primers, nucleotides, enzymes, mineral oil, salts and other impurities.DNA fragments between 50 bp and 20 kb can be extracted from six agarose gel slices in about 20 minutes using a color indicator to help maintain optimal pH and identify undissolved agarose.The ISOLATE II PCR and Gel Kit has been designed to deliver optimal performance in transformations, cloning, sequencing and restriction analysis.
- Fast – streamlined protocol for simple recovery of DNA from up to six gel slices in as little as 10 minutes
- Efficient – optimized lysis conditions and column matrix for recovery rates of between 70% and 95%
- High-performance – extraction of consistently high quality DNA fragments, ideal for use in all downstream applications
- Versatile – single buffer promotes effective DNA recovery from both TAE and TBE agarose gels
- Safe – no hazardous phenol/chloroform extraction, CsCl centrifugation, LiCl or alcohol precipitation