You will receive:
1 x 10ml cylinder
1 x 25ml cylinder
1 x 50ml cylinder
1 x 100ml cylinder
1 x 250ml cylinder
1 x 100ml beaker
1 x 300ml beaker
1 x 500ml beaker
1 x 6.7″ brush
1 x 9.0″ brush
The wall thickness of the cylinder and beaker: about 1.8 mm
Tolerance of the 50ml cylinder: ± 0.5ml
Tolerance of the 100ml cylinder: ± 1ml
Tolerance of the 250ml cylinder: ± 2.5ml
The brushes can be used to clean both cylinders and beakers.
The cylinders and beakers are resistant to acids, alkali and many common solvents.
Hexagonal base, allowing the graduated cylinder to stand more stable.
These cylinders and beakers are well suited for experimental projects.
- 5 graduated cylinders 10/25/50/100/250ml with 3 beakers 50/100/250ml and 2 test tube brushes
- These graduated cylinders and beakers are class B rated, so will not fade
- Graduated cylinder and beaker are made of polypropylene plastic, non-toxic and durable
- Both beaker and graduated cylinder are tapered to facilitate pouring out liquid
- The graduated cylinder and beaker can be sterilized at high temperature to use repeatedly