NaviTech DC Power Supply Variable is small-sized and lightweight, features high accuracy, reliability. It is a great tool for scientific research, product development, etc.
- This power supply can not switch between ac and dc.
- To avoid burning out the dc power supply, please switch the input to 110V first!
- Do not operate in humid environment
- Do not operate in flammable and explosive environment
- Keep the product surface clean and dry
- Operating conditions:
- Dual Input voltage: AC 110V/220V10% (switch selection 115V in United States), 50Hz/60Hz
- Operating environment: 32 – 104°F (0 – 40°C), and humidity: ≤80%
- Storage environment: temperature: 14°F-158°F(-10°C~70°C), and humidity: ≤80%
- Model :NP3010
- Input voltage :110V/220VAC±10% Switchable
- Output: DC 0~30V,0~10A
- Display resolution: voltage: 0.1V, current 0.01A
- Load regulation: ≤0.3%+5mV
- Ripple: ≤10mVrms
- Pollution Degree: 2
- Dimensions: 226(L) *82(W) *138 (H) mm
- Net weight: 1.5kg(3.3lb)
What You Get:
- 1x DC Power supply host
- 1x Output power cord
- 1x US Power Cord
- 1x User Manual
- DC Bench Power Supply Regulated Adjustable: 0-30 volts and 0-10 amp outputs; the Back-lit 3-digit LED Display accuracy: 0.1 V and 0.01A
- Featuring a high accuracy, reliability and perfect limit current protection, thermal protection, voltage overload protection, short-circuit protection. A grounding port designed onto the device for much more stable and secure protections.
- Intelligent Temperature Control: It’s built-in cooling fan with thermo-sensor will keep the power supply cool, noise reduced and life prolonged.
- Comes with 1pc 4mm Alligator Clip Leads with Banana Plug, 1pc Input Power Cord. Great choice for using in home, labs, and schools,repairing workshops etc.
- Enjoy 60-day free-returned, 24/7 customer service and 1-year warranty