1pcs x 25ML beaker
1pcs x 50ML beaker
1pcs x 100ML beaker
1pcs x 300ML beaker
1pcs x 500ML beaker
1pcs x 800ML beaker
These durable beakers which exhibits excellent mechanical and thermal shock resistance.
These beakers are mechanically stronger than standard beakers and are designed for longer life with increased user safety.
Borosilicate glass fabrication
It comes with thicker reinforced rim and spout which prevents breakage while washing. Durable matte finish marking area and graduated scale printed in white color.
Beakers come with thick wall and heavier base. Made from borosilicate 33 expansion glass.
Certifications: Manufactured in accordance to ASTM E960 Type-2 specification.
- ★The standard or low-form beaker vessels have a reinforced rim typically with a spout for mess-free pouring. With heat and chemical resistance, the containers offer maximum control even under strenuous conditions and procedures.
- ★These low form Griffin beakers are made from high quality Type 1, Class A, 3.3 expansion Borosilicate glass. Low form beakers with spout are manufactured with uniform wall thickness to offer optimum balance between thermal shock resistance and mechanical strength.
- ★They feature a thick, slightly flared, beaded top with a spout designed to have excellent pouring characteristics. They are printed with white graduated scale and a durable marking area, which suitable for use with an ordinary pencil.
- ★Double capacity scale. a double graduated metric scale to indicate approximate content. Uniform wall thickness. Great chemical resistance. Meets ASTM E960, E960-93.
- ★Since the beakers have no handle, they can be easily stacked to save space. The beakers are autoclavable and chemical resistant. Working temperatures of 0 to 121 °C (32 to 248°F) when used continuously. Working temperatures as high as 170 °C (338°F) when used for short periods of time.